- Our Providers
- Clinic Services
- Patient Information
- Philosophy of Care
- Financial Matters
- What Sets Us Apart
- Patient Education
- Our Laboratory
Patient Education & Resources
Patient Education Videos
A series of patient education videos produced in 2011 for the American Society for Reproductive Medicine. Click on the links to view each video.
- Basic Infertility Evaluation
- Causes of Female Infertility
- Causes of Male Infertility
- Coping With Infertility
- Infertility Treatments
- Understanding Fertility
A series of patient education videos capturing the experiences of "real people" who used Assisted Reproductive Technology and other infertility treatments to form their families.
- Infertility: Preconception Health
- Infertility: A Tutorial on the ART report
- Infertility: Considering Selection Single Embryo Transfer
Fertility Injection Training Videos
Simple-to-follow video instructions for help with administering injectable fertility medications:
Click here for a price quote on fertility medications.
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART)
University of Minnesota Physicians' Reproductive Medicine Center is a SART member. Our lab is also accredited. On this site, you can compare IVF success rates across clinics throughout the country, including Minnesota.
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
University of Minnesota Physicians are active members of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.
- The National Infertility Association - Resolve.org
University of Minnesota Physicians are active members of the National Infertility Association.
- American Fertility Association
Your resource for infertility prevention, reproductive health and family building.
- Fertile Thoughts
A leading online community for women and men to talk about fertility, infertility, pregnancy and parenting.
- Donor Sibling Registry
Educating, connecting and supporting donor families.
- Multiple Births: Risks & Rewards
- Annotated Bibliography for Children and Parents of Third-Party Reproduction
Elaine R. Gordon, Ph.D., Ellen SPeyer, M.F.T.
Note: External links are not under the control of UMPhysicians. UMPhysicians provides links to other sites for convenience only and does not endorse, verify or monitor the contents, products or services contained or offered therein. These videos and/or information are for educational purposes only, this information is not to be misconstrued as medical advice. If you have any questions about your medications please contact the Reproductive Medicine Center at 612-372-7050.