- What can I do to reduce my risk of breast cancer?
- What should I do if I have a family history of breast cancer?
Dr. Torkelson explains:
- When should I get screened for breast cancer?
- How is breast cancer identified?
- How frequently are women called back for a biopsy?
Dr. Emory explains:
- What is the difference between mastectomies and lumpectomies?
- Do more radical treatments improve breast cancer survival rates?
Dr. Tuttle explains:
- How is my care different, if I participate in a clinical trial?
- What benefits are there to participating in a clinical trial?
- How are safe guards put into place?
Dr. Yee explains: