The gynecologic oncology providers at University of Minnesota Physicians strive to ensure a collaborative care model with timely responses to our referring physician and health care professional colleagues.
To help make the process of referring patients easier we have assembled referral protocols for various disease types.
- AIS or CIN3
- Cervical Cancer: Obvious lesion or spread beyond cervix
- Cervical Cancer: Occult or degree of spread unclear
- Endometrial cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pelvic mass: postmenopausal
- Pelvic mass: premenopausal
- Uterine Sarcoma
- High grade vaginal dysplasia or vaginal cancer
- High grade vulvar dysplasia or vulvar cancer