- Find a Heart Provider
- Find a Heart Clinic
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
- Fairview Northland Medical Center
- Fairview Lakes Medical Center
- Fairview Blaine Clinic
- Fairview Maple Grove Medical Center
- Fairview Uptown Clinic
- Fairview Highland Park Clinic
- Fairview Mesaba Clinic
- Fairview Hiawatha Clinic
- Info For Medical Providers
- Info For Heart Patients
- Heart Events
- About Us
Award-winning Heart Care
From Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Fairview Southdale Hospital and University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview were named Blue Distinction Centers for Cardiac Care in 2010 by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota.
From Thomson Reuters
- Fairview Southdale, where a large percentage of our group practices, has been ranked a the top 100 U.S. hospital for cardiovascular care four times in the past 10 years by Thomson Reuters, a leading international source of business information.
From American Heart Association
- The American Heart Association has named a University of Minnesota Physicians Heart cardiologist the winner of its Heart and Stroke Hero Award in the Physician Researcher Category for three consecutive years: 2008, 2009, 2010.