- Find a Heart Provider
- Find a Heart Clinic
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
- Fairview Northland Medical Center
- Fairview Lakes Medical Center
- Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
- Fairview Blaine Clinic
- Fairview Maple Grove Medical Center
- Fairview Uptown Clinic
- Fairview Highland Park Clinic
- Fairview Mesaba Clinic
- Fairview Hiawatha Clinic
- Info For Medical Providers
- Info For Heart Patients
- Heart Events
- About Us
ECG of the Week
If you want to sharpen your ECG reading skills, while gaining CEUs, checkout our online ECG of the Week program.
ECG of the Week is intended to sharpen ECG interpretation skills and help providers better describe the clinical meaning of ECG findings. Improving your ECG reading skills will lead to enhanced care for your patients. This online activity is appropriate for primary care and emergency medicine physicians; nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and emergency service personnel involved in the care of patients.
Up to .5 AMA PRA Category 1 CME credits are available for participation.