- Board of Directors
- Academic Medicine
- Quality and Innovations
- Honors and Recognition
- Community Citizenship
- Honoring Choices
- Media Room
The combination of University of Minnesota Physicians practice group, the University of Minnesota Medical School's academic expertise and the University of Minnesota Medical Center results in more than health care, it's academic medicine.
When you and your family choose academic medicine, the benefits include:
- Breakthrough surgical procedures
- Life-saving therapies
- Pioneering diagnostic and imaging techniques
- Training and mentoring the next generation of physicians
- Leading-edge treatments created, not just prescribed
- Often the best option for any health problem, right from the start.
Research & Clinical Trials
Research and clinical trials are part of what defines academic medicine. Volunteer participation in studies at the University of Minnesota enables the medical breakthroughs that we are known for.
Opportunities are continually available for both healthy volunteers and those with an existing condition. To learn about participating in clinical trials or to search for a specific study, visit the University of Minnesota Study Finder.