Your satisfaction matters to us
“Patients First” is the guiding principle at University of Minnesota Physicians. Providing good care isn’t good enough. We promise to provide outstanding and compassionate care. Only you can tell us if we accomplished it. Learning how well we served you helps us improve our service for all of our patients.
We hope you will tell us:
- What are we doing very well?
- What could we do better?
- Is our care meeting your needs?
Here are some ways you can give us feedback:
- When you check out at our clinics, you will be offered a short survey card that you can fill out and drop in the clinic’s survey box or mail in later.
- After your visit, you may be randomly invited to fill out long form survey about your visit.
- Use this online form to send us your comments.
Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts about our service.