Orthopaedic ClinicPrint Page
The Orthopaedic Clinic is unparalleled in the region in terms of bone and soft tissue cancer treatment expertise, research and innovation. Comprehensive, multidisciplinary treatment of bone and soft tissue tumors at all anatomic sites and in all age groups makes us a destination for patients around the Midwest and the country.
University of Minnesota
First Floor, R102
2512 South Seventh St. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55454
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Services we offer include, but are not limted to:
- Childhood and adult cancer treatments
- Image guided radiation therapy
- Limb saving cancer surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Reconstructive surgical techniques
- Surgery with radiation therapy