How to Refer:
Referring physicians and their staff now have three options to submit a request for consultation.
1. Call us at 612-672-7000.
2. Submit an online referral form.
3. Download a printable referral form and fax the completed form to us at 612-884-0659.
We value our relationship with you, your patients, and your office staff. We work hard to keep you informed of your patients' care by providing detailed reports, from diagnosis to treatment and follow-up. Our goal is to provide you with prompt service and communication for the patients that you refer to us.
- Cervical Cancer: Visible lesion on gross examination or spread beyond cervix
- Cervical Cancer: Microscopic disease
- Endometrial Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer or high suspicion of ovarian cancer
- Uterine Sarcoma
- Pelvic mass: postmenopausal woman
- Pelvic mass: premenopausal woman
- High grade vaginal dysplasia or vaginal cancer
- High grade vulvar dysplasia or vulvar cancer
Learn about our oncology outreach team, two important clinical trials and research on a new drug.