Kim, Charles X., MD, FACC
- General Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Prevention
- Vascular Medicine and Peripheral Arterial Disease
Metabolic Syndrome, Premature / Family History of Coronary Disease, Hyperlipidemia, Resistant Hypertension, Vascular Medicine, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Preventive Cardiology, Echocardiography, Vascular Imaging
ABIM: Internal Medicine 2006
ABIM: Cardiovascular Diseases 2009
ABVM: Vascular Medicine 2010
The University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine
Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine (Internal Medicine)
Mayo Clinic (Cardiovascular Diseases)
1. Excellence in Teaching Award for Junior Medicine Clerkship, 2006, 2005 and 2003. Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine.
2. Women’s Council of the Brain Research Foundation Award, 2000. The University of Chicago.
3. Biological Sciences Division Teaching Award, Honorable Mention 1998. The University of Chicago, the College.
4. Phi Beta Kappa, 1997. The University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.