Pediatric CardiologistPrint Page
Moller, James, MD, FACC
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease and Genetics
Adults with congenital heart disease, Pediatric cardiology
Stanford Hospital, San Francisco, Calif.
University of Minnesota (Pediatrics)
University of Minnesota (Pediatric Cardiology)
President-American Heart Association
Executive Board-American Academy of Pediatrics
Chairman –Sub-board of Pediatric Cardiology
Founding member-British Paediatric Cardiac Association
President-InterAmerican Heart Foundation
Chairman-Cardiovascular Disease in the Young-World Heart Foundation
- Harold S Diehl Award-Minnesota Medical Association.
- Meritorious Achievement Award-American Heart Association.
- Best Doctors in America® (2011-2012, 2013)
- Gold-headed Cane Award-Department of Pediatrics, University of Minnesota
- Distinguished Service Award-American Academy of Pediatrics, Minnesota Chapter
- Gold Heart Award-American Heart Association
- Ross Medical Education Award-American Academy of Pediatrics