MyChart provides easy, secure online access to your health record and care team.
Fairview and University of Minnesota Physicians share an electronic medical records system called MyChart. Through MyChart you have secure access to your medical records, as well as your care team.
With MyChart you can:
- Schedule appointments with a provider of your choice as well as lab work, mammograms and DEXA bone density screenings.
- Review normal test results and e-mail your care team with any questions.
- Submit a prescription renewal request to your care team.
- Send messages and ask questions of your health care team at any time.
- View and print medical information such as visit summaries, health history, medication lists and immunization schedules.
Please note that the availability of MyChart varies by location.
In order to use myChart, you must receive from your clinic a MyChart access code. You may request this at your next appointment or you can download the MyChart authorization form and mail to UMPhysicians MyChart Reps at:
720 Washington Ave. SE, Ste.200 Minneapolis, MN 55414. Once the authorization form is received, UMPhysicians MyChart Reps will mail you the startup information you need.
The MyChart mobile application (app) is now available for iPhone and Andriod users. The secure app provides you easy access to your medical records from your smartphone.
- In order to use the app, you must first go through the regular sign-up process. You cannot use the MyChart app to create an account.
- Add the app to your phone
- iPhone – Download the “MyChart By Epic” app from the Apple iTunes App store
- Android phones – Download the “MyChart for Android” app from the Android Market
- Select University of Minnesota Physicians from the list of providers within the app
- Login with your MyChart name and password
How do I use my access code? Can I access my children’s medical records? What is secure messaging? How do I get help for technical problems? Learn the answers to all of these questions and more in our frequently asked questions document.