If you have congestive heart failure or cardiomyopathy, our C.O.R.E. Clinic can help you better manage your condition and improve your health and quality of life.
C.O.R.E. (Cardiomyopathy Optimization Rehabilitation and Education) is a tailored outpatient disease management program dedicated to helping patients:
- Avoid hospitalizations
- Slow the progression of the disease
- Improve the length and quality of life
- Receive easy access to quality health care and advice
- Better understand their condition and treatment
- Decrease the tremendous cost burden of heart failure care
- Detect future heart problems before they become life threatening
C.O.R.E. Clinic providers make living with heart disease more manageable
The C.O.R.E. program is tailored to each patient’s individual needs, using a phase-by-phase approach. Through proactive management of all phases of the program, patients can take control of their condition and improve their quality of life.
- Patients – For more information: 612-365-5000.
- Physicians – Call our physician line for consultations or referrals: 612-365-6000.
C.O.R.E clinics are located at:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
6405 France Ave. S., W200, Edina, MN 55435
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
516 Delaware St. S.E., Minneapolis, MN 55455
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
201 E. Nicollet Blvd., Burnsville, MN 55435