- Board of Directors
- Academic Medicine
- Quality and Innovations
- Honors and Recognition
- Community Citizenship
- Honoring Choices
- Media Room
Announcing New Specialty Clinic Locations as of January 2, 2013
As of January 2, 2013, several clinical service areas will be relocated.
1. Clinic 3A (Primary Care Center) will complete a remodeling project and reopen as an integrated medical community creating an environment for integrated services that will offer patients convenient access to comprehensive, collaborative care. There will be a new, central check in area for clinical services including:
Primary Care Center
• Internal Medicine
• Family Medicine
• Adult Health Psychologists
• Diabetes Education Center
• Medication Therapy Management
Adult Metabolism Clinic
Center for Lung Science and Health (formerly Pulmonary Clinic)
Primary Care Center : Helpline/Appointments: 612-624-9499
Diabetes Educators: 612-626-1123
Center for Lung Science and Health: Phone : 612-624-4040
2. Pulmonary from 2A to 3A.-The Pulmonary (Lung) Clinic will move from Specialty Clinic 2A to the newly created Center for Lung Science and Health located in Specialty Clinic 3A, third floor, in the Phillips-Wangensteen Building directly across from the main clinic entrance on Delaware Street.
Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT) and Spirometry will be available for the convenience of patients. The main Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT Lab) on the 5th floor will remain open as a separate service area.
Center for Lung Science and Health: phone as of January 2 is: 612-624-4040 Fax:612624-4420.
3. Adult Rheumatology from Med 6 to 2A –Adult Rheumatology services will move from our current site in the Medicine Specialty Clinic 6A to a new location in the Specialty Clinic 2A (Transplant Center) second floor, Phillips-Wangensteen Building, on the University of Minnesota East Bank.
Phone : 612-625-8690
612-626-6100 (phone number as of Jan. 2, 2013)
4. Adult Rheumatology services in West Bank Orthopaedic clinic to East Bank 2A-Adult Rheumatology services will move from the Orthopaedic Clinic on the University of Minnesota West Bank to the East Bank, where rheumatology services will be consolidated in Specialty Clinic 2A (Transplant Center), second floor, Phillips-Wangensteen Building.
5. Diabetes Education services will move from the second floor offices 2-110, in the Phillips-Wangensteen Building to Specialty Clinic 3A, third floor, directly across from the main clinic entrance on Delaware Street. If you have any questions, please call 612-626-1123.
6. The Fairview Sports and Orthopaedic Care clinic in Stadium Village is now fully owned and managed by University of Minnesota Physicians. Now named the University of Minnesota Physicians Sports Medicine Clinic, it will offer referring physicians and patients the same exceptional care from the same team of UMP sports medicine physicians in the same location.