- Interventional Radiology
- Vascular Surgery
I provide holistic care when I see a patient. The patient is sent to me to discuss a specific topic, but they are more than the procedure, they are a person first and I am also here to listen. I want to make sure that their procedure is planned safely and correctly.
American Nurses Credentialing Center - Clinical Nursing Specialist Adult Health
Public Health Certified
- Vascular Access (tunneled catheters, port a caths)
- Gastrostomy tubes (tubes used for nutrition)
- Uterine fibroid embolization
- Biopsy procedures
- Patient education
University of Minnesota, Masters of Science in Nursing
St. Catherine University, Bachelor of Arts in Nursing
St. Catherine University, Certificates in Health and Wellness Counseling and Holistic Therapies
- Association for Radiologic and Imaging Nursing, President of the Board of Directors 2008-3009.
- Editor of Association Newsletter, “Vision”, 2010- present.