- About Neurosurgery
- Find a Neurosurgeon
- Neurosurgery Clinics
- Make an Appointment
- Areas of Specialization
- Patient Education:
& Disease Information
- Physician Referrals
- Patient Education Videos
We care about our relationship with you, your patients, and your office staff. That's why we work hard to keep you informed of your patients' care by providing detailed reports from diagnosis to treatment and follow-up.
How to Refer a Patient
For your convenience, we have several options for referring patients.
Please call 612-624-6666 to schedule an appointment
Complete the attached Request for Consultation (PDF) form and fax to 612-624-0644
The following information is needed to make the appointment:
- Patient Information (name, address, birthdate, phone number)
- Referring Physician Information (name, clinic, address, phone number)
- Reason for the Referral (Has the patient been diagnosed?, What would you like the consultant to answer?)
- Preferred Method of Communication (phone, fax, or letter)
Prior to the Appointment
Prior to the scheduled appointment, the following information must be faxed or mailed to the Appointment Scheduler:
- Image studies, including CT or MRI scans - if they are more than six months old, please repeat the scan before the appointment
- Medical records pertinent to diagnosis, including notes from previous surgeries and hospital discharge summaries
- The attached completed Request for Consultation (PDF) form
Attn: Appointment Scheduler
Mayo Mail Code 96
420 Delaware Street SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Without this information, we may not be able to complete the consultation and ask that the appointment be rescheduled.
If you have questions, please contact us at 612-624-6666. Thank you for allowing us to participate in caring for your patient.
We will contact you to schedule an appointment.