- From the most common to complex, we pull together experts from multiple disciplines to treat illness.
- Our team of world-class urologic physicians collaborate, share knowledge, and consult with each patient on their unique needs.
- We have been at the forefront of urologic clinical care and we continue to lead innovative and pioneering efforts.
Appointments/Clinic Number: 612.625.6401
National Leaders in Urology
University of Minnesota Physicians urology providers are national leaders in diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases and conditions of the urinary and related systems, including prostate cancer.
As the faculty of the University of Minnesota Medical School, Department of Urology, our physicians advance medicine through research and teaching. That means you’ll have access to the latest treatments and technical advances, including minimally invasive robotic surgery and provenge hormone therapy. We also work with Fairview Health Services and the Minneapolis VA Health Care System to bring the benefits of academic medicine to more patients.
Conditions we treat
Urinary incontinence, kidney stones, prostate cancer, interstitial cystitis, male infertility, cancers of the urinary tract -- these are some common reasons for seeing a urologist. Our team has special expertise in:
- kidney stones
- kidney cancer
- benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH)
- erectile dysfunction
- interstitial cystitis
- male infertility
- prostate cancer
- testicular cancer
- urinary obstruction
- voiding dysfunction
- and many more urologic conditions.